1. Definition of personal information
2. Collection and purpose of use of personal information
The Site Operator informs the individual of the purpose of use and obtains consent before collecting personal information. Also, all personal information provided to the Parasophia Website shall in principle be used only to the extent determined by the purpose of use.
3. Management of personal information
The Site Operator endeavors to, and takes measures necessary to, prevent unauthorized access to personal information and situations such as loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information. Personal information that is no longer required is promptly disposed of or deleted.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Site Operator will not disclose or provide a user’s personal information to third parties. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the information provider’s agreement.
- A. When specific consent to disclose or provide information to third parties has been obtained in association with the individual’s provision of information
- B. When it is judged that the information provider may subject the third party to disadvantage
- C. When disclosure or provision of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, or other entity having equivalent authority
- D. When law permits the disclosure or provision
- E. When part of the website’s operations, including the use of personal information, is contracted to a service provider to facilitate operation. (In such cases, the contractor will be required to manage the personal information rigorously, and compliance will be supervised.)
5. Checking, correcting, and deleting personal information
When the person providing personal information requests disclosure, correction, deletion, or other action concerning that personal information, the Site Operator will promptly confirm the particulars and take action.
Implemented on September 30, 2014